Pairing Skullcandy wireless headphones to your devices is simple and straightforward. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to do it in just a few easy steps.
How to Connect your Skullcandy Wireless Headphones
If you’re having trouble connecting your Skullcandy wireless headphones, here are a few troubleshooting tips to try:
- Make sure your headphones are in range (within 30 ft) of your audio source.
- Check that your audio source is turned on and volume is adjusted properly.
- Verify that your headphones are turned on by pressing the power button for 1 second. The LED indicator will flash red and blue when the power is on.
- If you’re still having trouble, try resetting your headphones by pressing the power button for 10 seconds. The LED indicator will flash red and blue rapidly when resetting is successful.
How to Pair Skullcandy Wireless Headphones
If you are having difficulty connecting your Skullcandy Wireless Headphones to your device, try putting them into pairing mode. This should connect them so that you can use them.
- Make sure your Skullcandy Wireless Headphones are turned off
- Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds
- The light will flash red and blue, indicating that the headphones are in pairing mode
- Connect your headphones to your device using Bluetooth
How to Connect Your Skullcandy Wireless Headphones to Your Device
If you’re having trouble connecting your Skullcandy wireless headphones to your device, there are a few things you can try.
- Make sure that your headphones are in range of your device. Bluetooth range is about 30 feet (10 meters).
- Make sure that your headphones are charged. If the battery is low, it may not be able to connect to your device.
- If you’re still having trouble, try resetting your headphones. To do this, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
How to Troubleshoot Your Skullcandy Wireless Headphones
If you Skullcandy wireless headphones won’t turn on, won’t charge, or are otherwise unresponsive, here are a few things you can try in order to troubleshoot the issue. First, make sure that your Skullcandy headphones are fully charged. If not, plug them in and wait at least 30 minutes to see if they will power on.
If your headphones still won’t turn on, try resetting them by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds. If that doesn’t work, try connecting your Skullcandy headphones to a different device. If they connect successfully, the problem is likely with your original device and not the headphones themselves. If you’re still having trouble, contact Skullcandy customer support for further assistance.
How to Care for Your Skullcandy Wireless Headphones
Skullcandy wireless headphones are built for durability, but with proper care, you can extend the lifespan of your headphones and enjoy them for years to come. Here are a few tips on how to care for your Skullcandy wireless headphones:
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, and excessive moisture.
- Do not store your headphones in humid or dusty environments.
- If your headphones get wet, do not attempt to dry them with a towel or blow dryer. instead, allow them to air dry naturally.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or repair your headphones. Doing so may void the warranty.
- When not in use, store your headphones in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight.
How to Clean Your Skullcandy Wireless Headphones
Wipe down your headphones with a damp cloth after each use.
- Unplug the headphones from any device.
- Detach the ear cushions by pulling straight out on each side.
- Wipe down the mesh of each ear cup with a damp cloth.
- Allow the ear cups to dry completely before reattaching them.